The international production company GESTAMP opens the vacancy of the HR Director at the production site in Kaluga, staff 320
- Lead all HR areas (4 employees) : administrative management (payroll, etc.), recruitment, salary policy, salary benchmark, employees performance appraisal, career development, trainings, HR controlling (data analysis);
- Manage effectively and reinforce the relationships within HR team. Ensure the task are distributed effectively within the team.
- Coordinate H&S activity (leading off 2 employees) & contribute to improve H&S management and to deliver commitment to H&S legal requirements by all workforce;
- Coordinate the ecological function & contribute to improve the ecological management;
- Control proper preparation of employment contracts; keeping Personnel Records and related HR documents;
- Ensure timely and qualitative staffing for the Company. Determine the workforce requirements, study labour market to determine the possible sources of recruitment;
- Ensure control of the process of employees adaptation and induction;
- Ensure organization of employee trainings, coordinate work on upgrade qualifications and career development;
- Provide all HR information and important decisions to the employees;
- Develop Business Plan Fall/Spring accurately & in line with the due dates and company standards. Ensure full & accurate analysis of FCST, LabEx monthly. Design action plan to avoid deviations from FCST, BG.
- Together with the Line Managers make decisions on recruitment, rotation, promotion, demotion, administrative discipline and dismissal of employees;
- Lead & manage employees annual performance evaluation aligned with Company criteria;
- Assist and advise Line managers in all HR issues;
- Take active part in social development of the employees and conflict management. Work on the concept and organize social and team building activities;
- Act as a reference in all HR related issues;
- Improve all HR activities: costs efficiency and increase of employees loyalty;
- Maintain and reinforce cooperation with institutions (government) and local HR committees;
- Ensure timely and qualitative required reporting.
- Higher Education;
- Mínimum 3 years working experience as HR Manager or HR Generalist preferably in a manufacturing company;
- Written & oral English skills.
- Full time 5 days working week from 08:00 till 16:30;
- Meals paid by the Company in canteen;
- Corporate transport to and from the Company;
- Medical Insurance after probation period 3 months.