• Reflection of accomplished business transactions in accounting as well as for tax purposes in SAP
• Organization of control of accounting data with the accounting standards and regulations (RAS + IFRS)
• Control of regular reconciliation of settlements with counterparties
• Monthly closing in SAP ERP System
• Fulfillment, within its competence, of other tasks assigned by the management
• Manage a team of 2-3 accountants
• University degree Finance & Accounting
• At least five years of experience in accounting
• Experience in SAP is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Russian’ Accounting and Tax legislation
• Excellent communication skills
• English is a must
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel
• Able to manage a team of 2-3 people
• Dynamic, looking for long-term career opportunities in an international Group
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
• Comprehensive induction program;
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
• Long-term employment;
• Medical insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and ready to relocate to Gagarin, please send your application in English only.
The diversity of our 10 100 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
The stability with which we develop.
The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.
We do not simply look for employees. We want people who share our values.